Hello everyone! 🙂
How are we all? 🙂
Today (21/09/16) is International Peace Day – well according to my calendar it is! 😉
I think it’s really cool that we have an international peace day; peace is what we all would like to achieve for ourselves and those we love. I think it makes me appreciate all the good things I have in life.
So I have compiled a wee list of such things:
- My friends – I love these people to pieces! I have about four or five best friends, and I love them all so much! I am grateful everyday that I have them in my life! 🙂
- My readers, followers, subscribers and blogger friends! – you guys make it all possible for me to express myself in ways I can’t usually do. You put a smile on my face everyday, and make my life that tiny bit sunnier! 🙂
- My family – I love them so much and I’m so grateful I have such a supportive and loving family! 🙂
- School friends – The people who I can hang out with and talk to at school. I love having different friends for different subjects, and meeting so many cool people 🙂
- Freedom to be myself – I don’t have to worry about speaking my mind, or being persecuted for my beliefs so long as they are positive, constructive, and based off of love not hate 🙂
- Access to a warm home, food, and clean water – I am so grateful that this isn’t an issue in my life 🙂 Andi really wish it wasn’t such an issue for anyone – such a basic need should never be abused.
- School – as much as I really don’t like getting up at 6:30am for school – 6:00am on Wednesdays!! – I am truly grateful for the chance to have such a great education where I can learn so many cool things that make me grow as a person!
- Being alive – I am so grateful that I am alive. Sometimes I think about the odds of actually being brought into this world and it amazes me just how lucky I am that I exist! And I am so, so happy that I do!
Well, I think that’s a good sized list! 🙂
I hope that maybe I have made you think about all the things that you appreciate and are grateful for in life 🙂 What does this day bring to mind for you? I would love to hear your thoughts below! 🙂 ❤
And also, thank you all so much for all your wonderful support recently! It never goes unnoticed and I always smile when I see your support! 🙂
Also, I believe Anju posted a new post today so be sure to check that out! 🙂
Until the next my lovely readers!