I HAVE 100 FOLLOWERS
Ok, ok, the freak out is over 😉
OK, so if you had said to me two months ago that I would be writing for over 100 people I would’ve been like “aw you’re too kind”, and completely disregarded it. Now, it’s a reality. On Thursday, at 3:27pm I reached 100 followers, and when I went to check my phone on Thursday night at 9:45pm I had 102. I am not exaggerating when I say I actually cried. For so long this has been a dream and a goal, and now… there are 104 of you! 🙂
Thank you so much to all of you – those who were here from the start, to those who followed today! 🙂 You all are giving me so much, and I am so grateful I can share a piece of my life with you. 🙂
So many of you have said such amazing things in the comments, and supported me throughout! It honestly is still so unbelievable that I have got this far! 🙂
In particular I’d like to thank:
- Silviya. You’ve been there since the first posts, and you’ve constantly supported me, commenting on my posts, saying amazing things. You are such an inspirational blogger yourself, and I am so grateful to you!
- Anju. Honestly, you are such an amazing person, and you’ve supported me every milestone of this blog. You even helped with the count up to 100! 😀
- Courtzbella, for being my first follower, and for giving me hope in this blog. 🙂
- Marioness. Omg, you are just so amazing, for all your comments, support, love, and kindness 🙂
- Nira, for your support, and conversations about the southern hemisphere 😀 Your amazing support 🙂
- Style It Out. Thank you for commenting, supporting, and encouraging me 🙂
Omg, I actually have so many of you to thank! 🙂
Artsy Girl, Stylish Dreamer, Purple Butterfly, Quirks and Skirts, Love Jenny, Anika, Allie Taylor, Beachy Girl Monique, With Helena, Bernadine, Sarah (my fellow Kiwi!!), On Another Coast, Pink Sundays, Tara, Eva with N, Explore Laugh Dream, Rosinalee, From Dream to Plan, Jasmine, Girly Blogger Web, and so many more!!!
Sweet peas, thank you so much for all your love, support, encouragement. For being there when I’m down, excited, happy, nervous, and just loving life. Thank you.
I love you all so much, and haven’t come close to giving you the credit that you deserve, but I hope in some way you know just how much I appreciate you all!
All my love, and thanks
Let’s make some more blogging memories!