Hello sweet peas!! 😀
So as Christmas rapidly approaches its time to think about small things like stocking fillers!! 😀
Stocking fillers can be tricky to figure out, and can easily get pricey, so here are a few cheaper ideas!
- Chocolate. You cannot go wrong with chocolate! However, do check the person actually can eat chocolate i.e. a nut allergy, sugar-free etc.
- Socks. Sounds random, but if I get socks this year I will be over the moon!! 😀 They’re practical and cheap so double the fun! 😉
- Stationary. I.e. pens, pencils, colouring pencils, notebooks, stickers etc.. These can usually be sourced pretty cheaply and handily.
- CD’s, DVD’s or books. Remember those? 😉 You can usually buy these online, and sometimes in store – books are found universally! 😀
- Photos. I like to print out photos for my friends as gifts, ones of us together 🙂 I get mine done for $1 (NZD, so about 50p?) at my local pharmacy 🙂
- Candles. Everyone loves candles!! 🙂 😉 And generally they can be bought pretty cheaply! 🙂
I hope you like these ideas, and I know I definitely need to use them!! 😀
What do you like to put in stockings? Do you do stockings? I’d love to hear your ideas and thoughts!
Have a great day 🙂 ❤