Hi sweet peas!
The 2016/2017 TAG was created by Davide (click here to check out his blog).
The rules for this TAG are
- Mention the creator of the TAG.
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
- Describe 2016 in 3 words
Best. Year. Ever (I know a lot of people didn’t like it but for me sooooo many amazing things happened – not that there weren’t hard times, but honestly the good outweighed the bad ❤ )
- Write the name of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Oh this is easy (sorry everyone else) – Anju! not to say that no one else deserves the mention, but Anju has been there through and through thin, she’s been there for all my highlights of 2016, and honestly keeps me sane haha (well, saner)
Actually, I take that back, this is hard! 😉 I think I need to mention all my friends because they too have been there though so much for me, and have faced some pretty big challenges along the road with me last year 🙂 So thank you guys!
But I need to mention someone pretty special to me: my brother. He probably isn’t reading this lol but he has been there for so much last year, and he has supported me with my blog, and with many life decisions last year. 🙂
And obviously my mum and dad – love them so much! ❤
(sorry, I know this was supposed to be 2 people but you know when you get on roll haha)
- Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
Oh Wellington easily haha! I think its because I just felt so at home there, and I completely forgot about school, the bad things, the stressful things, and just lived! It was an amazing five days 🙂 ❤
- Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
Oo I think it would have to be a margherita pizza from my favourite restaurant in Christchurch!!! Sooo good! ❤ ❤
- Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
I think writing the Be Yourself post, to be honest haha! I kind of realised that I can make a difference by speaking out about this sort of stuff, and that I have so many loyal supporters! 🙂 ❤
- Write the finest purchase you’ve made in this 2016, and if you want link a photo.
Oh definitely my best friend necklace that Anju and I have 🙂 ❤ I wear it everywhere, and when she’s not with me it makes me feel like her positive presence is 🙂 ❤
- Write 3 good intentions for this 2017.
Talk to more people haha! Do charitable deeds – still have yet to figure out what though 🙂 And be healthy 🙂 I’m not banging on about weight loss, I mean happy, and healthy inside my own body 🙂
- Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
Germany lol 😀 😉 Probably want to go back to Wellington (probably=I must)
- Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Calamari!!!! Omg so good!! 😉 :p
Well that was thoroughly fun! I really enjoyed doing that, and I would love to see all your answers, whether I tag you or not haha 😀
- Beachygirl Monique
- The Stylish Dreamer
- Casiie Girl
- Its Nira